Mygroundbiz my ground biz account
Are you looking for one of the best and prominent options for the best portal that would be helpful enough in shipping something from one country to another? Well, there are several great options available for your needs. One of the excellent options from that perspective would be MyGroundBiz.
What is MyGroundBiz?
MyGroundBiz is one of the most informative and one of the best online portal for shipping something from one country to another. It should also be one of the great options for gifting something to someone abroad with ease. The ease with which you can live track your packages is what would make it one of the best options you would want to go with.
An initiative of FedEx, it has definitely been one of the perfect options you would prefer to go with. However, before you can begin using the services offered by MyGroundBiz, you need to sign up for the service.
How to Sign Up for MyGroundBiz?
Well, signing up to or registering to MyGroundBiz should be one of the simplest tasks ever. However, ensure that you have access to a few details and information handy before you begin registering for the service.
Here is a checklist for the right information you would need for signing up –
- You will need to access to a computer, laptop or even smartphone that can browse internet with ease.
- A stronger internet connectivity
- Any of your favourite browser. You can choose between Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari to name a few
The MyGroundBiz account is designed to provide you access to a number of benefits. The service is meant to offers a platform for the people who have been involved in a business with FedEx. There are basically two types of methods that you can join.
- P & D or Pick up and delivery – You can make use of the vans and pickup vehicles to pick the packages from the shippers and deliver them to the FedEx ground station. You can even sign up for the service in delivering the products from the ground station to the destination.
- Linehaul – You may also consider joining them up as Line haul member. That way you would be involved in the internal transportation between the FedEx services. You would be transporting items between ground station to hub, from hub to hub, or even from to ground station.
The right option to get in touch with FedEx and sign up for MyGroundBiz would involve the following steps –
- Visit the official website at buildagroundbiz.com
- On the home page, find the option for creating an account.
- Click on Create Account
- Provide the details such as your name, email address and password.
- Once you have configured the options, click on Create Account as shown in the following image.
- Make sure you have chosen the option I’m Not a Robot
You should receive an email on the email address you have provided. The email should contain a link for verifying your email address and activating your link.
Open your email, and click on the link. You should now be directed to a new page. Provide the password you have configured and click on the Sign In option.
That does it. You have successfully created your MyGroundBiz account. You can now move ahead to create your profile.
You can configure your name, address and other details or even change your password. You will be able to create your profile based on whether you are looking to create a Line Haul membership or a Pickup and Delivery association.
The Options available on MyGroundBiz account
Once you have created your account and configured your profile, you can now communicate with FedEx and perform all your activities with ease.
Some of the options available through your MyGroundBiz account would include
- News and allied information about your account, profile and other related aspects.
- Information about sales details
- Links to different vendors and shippers. This can be helpful in planning your day to day operations
- Success stories of other members. This section serves as a motivational means in enhancing your career further. You can even communicate with the successful associates and learn the tricks of trade from them.
The above generalised information apart, you can even get access to a wide range of information specific to your own account. This can include settlements, charges, various e-forms for a proper conduct of your account and business.
What if you have forgotten your account details?
It may be quite common to forget your password or other details related to your account. In such cases, you may need to reset your password to continue using your account.
If you have forgotten your password, it should not be much difficult to get access to your account details with just a single click. You should be able to reset your password with a phone call and configure a new password.
If you have forgotten your MyGroundBiz password, reset it by calling the dedicated helpline at 1-855-639-7793. The customer service executive online should assist you reset your password within a few steps. You would need to provide a few details of your account such as email address, your contact details and any other information that the customer service associate may demand from you.
A few FAQs that you may have about MyGroundBiz account
Well, having understood those details about how to create your MyGroundBiz account and how to deal with it, you may still have a few queries in your mind. Let us now check out a few specific options and FAQs that have always bothered you with respect to handling the MyGroundBiz in the best possible extent.
Q – What is MyGroundBiz?
A – MyGroundBiz is an online portal that is designed for the FedEx staff and associates to handle and manage their operations. You can manage your Line Haul or Pickup and Delivery services that you may be handling with FedEx. You can access MyGroundBiz through the official website at www.mygroundbiz.com or mybizaccount.fedex.com
Q –What is the number for password reset on MyGroundBiz?
A – You can contact 1-855-639-7793 for getting details on how to reset your password.
Q – How is the Customer support offered by MyGroundBiz?
A – You can get in touch with the customer support from 7 am to midnight from Monday to Friday and from 7 am to 2 pm on Saturday. You may even get in touch with the support desk through email or FAQ section on the website.
Well, that was all about how to get access to your MyGroundBiz account and get a better benefit as the FedEx staff or associate. We assume the tips shared here about how to create account on MyGroundBiz and access further details about your associate account have been quite helpful for your needs.